- Who We Are
- Student Life
- Parent Community
- Support St. A's
- Back to School
- Facts SIS
- Code of Conduct for Catholic Workers
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- COVID 19 Safety Plan
- The Latest @StA’s
School Service Program Grades 6-8
Throughout the school year, St. Apollinaris Catholic School participates in local and global Christian Service Projects. Each grade will work with our School Advisory Council Catholic Identity Coordinator and a parent representative from each grade to determine which act of service their grade will complete. This class project is separate from the Christian Service Requirement for 6-8th grades. Each class will have a service project and Middle School students will have required hours in addition to their class service project.
The goal with Christian Service is to provide experiences which reflect our Catholic Identity and Gospel values. Our Christian Service Requirement for Middle School will be grounded in the Seven Themes of Catholic Social Teachings.
- Life and Dignity of the Human Person
- Call to Family, Community, and Participation
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Option for the Poor and Vulnerable
- The Dignity of Work and the Rights of Workers
- Care for God’s Creation
Visit http://www.usccb.org/beliefs-and-teachings/what-we-believe/catholic-social-teaching/seven-themes-of-catholic-social-teaching.cfm for details of each of these themes.