- Who We Are
- Student Life
- Parent Community
- Support St. A's
- Back to School
- Facts SIS
- Code of Conduct for Catholic Workers
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- COVID 19 Safety Plan
- The Latest @StA’s
Code of Conduct
Jesus, the ever present teacher in our school, leads me in making these commitments:
- I will pray daily for myself and others.
- I will have a reverent attitude during prayer, prayer services, and liturgy.
- I will treat religious symbols and sacramentals in a reverent manner.
- I will follow the Law of Love and the Ten Commandments.
- I will recognize and affirm the goodness of others.
- I will help those in need.
- I will not use profanity or obscene language.
- I will not make inappropriate or hurtful comments toward or about my classmates or teachers.
- I will not use violence to solve my problems.
- I will always do my best in all classes.
- I will demonstrate self-control.
- I will be accountable for my behavior.
- I will complete all assigned work on time.
- I will demonstrate appropriate behavior in classes and at school functions.
- I will model fair play and include others in activities and decision making.
- I will refrain from judging others rashly.
- I will support and encourage my classmates.
- I will live by the rules.
- I will keep my commitments to myself and others.
- I will not spread rumors or gossip about others.
- I will keep my promises and tell the truth at all times.
- I will show compassion and kindness.
- I will treat others the way I would like to be treated.
- I will think of others before I think of myself.
- I will forgive those who have injured me.
- I will respect the authority of the teachers and other staff members.
- I will follow the rules that govern my classroom.
- I will show school pride by taking care of school property.
- I will become active in class discussions and school activities.