- Who We Are
- Student Life
- Parent Community
- Support St. A's
- Back to School
- Facts SIS
- Code of Conduct for Catholic Workers
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- COVID 19 Safety Plan
- The Latest @StA’s
St. Apollinaris Catholic School was founded in 1959 by the Sisters of Mercy of Ireland. In honor of our founders, the St. Apollinaris Parent Teacher Association is named MERCY and became the acronym for Making Education Reach Catholic Youth.
MERCY is comprised of all parents, administrators and faculty at St. Apollinaris. Upon the enrollment of their child(ren), parents automatically become members of MERCY and are asked to become active participants. MERCY is led by a school parent president and several committee chairs. In partnership with the principal and our pastor, this leadership team oversees fundraising efforts and engages the entire school community in a variety of fundraising events and activities.
The purpose and mission of MERCY is to:
- Develop community among parents and families enrolled in the school
- To meet specific fundraising goals each year that allows the school to enhance the academic experience of our students and to offset tuition so that all interested families may pursue a Catholic education for their children.
MERCY fundraising events include:
- Annual Gala
- Crab Feed
- Pizza Tuesdays
- Fund-A-Need Campaign