- Who We Are
- Student Life
- Parent Community
- Support St. A's
- Back to School
- Facts SIS
- Code of Conduct for Catholic Workers
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- COVID 19 Safety Plan
- The Latest @StA’s
Bees, Fairs, and Field Trips
Students in grades 6-7 prepare for weeks to present their science projects at the annual Science Fair. Typically this is held in conjunction with Open House during Catholic Schools week. The Science Fair fills the Hall with presentations on science topics which interest our students. From bubble displays, to rain forest replicas, from tsunami studies to magnetic motion displays, our students are given the opportunity to explore and share their scientific findings.
Grade Level Curriculum Based Field Trips
- TK takes two field trips which may include visiting Connolly Ranch which fosters a deep connection to nature and the Jelly Belly Factory where students get an up-close-and-personal look at candy manufacturing.
- Grades K-2 : Our field trips help bring our classroom curriculums to life. Specific field trips vary from year to year, however, each field trip is thoughtfully planned and connected to what is being taught in the classroom.
- Grades 3-5 : Field trips offered in these grade levels also vary, but typically include such destinations as Connolly Ranch, Old Faithful Geyser and Petrified Forest, Coloma, Alcatraz, and Chabot Space and Science Center.
- Grade 8 : Field trips include “Day with the Bishop”, Chabot Space Museum, and the graduation field trip.