- Who We Are
- Student Life
- Parent Community
- Support St. A's
- Back to School
- Facts SIS
- Code of Conduct for Catholic Workers
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- COVID 19 Safety Plan
- The Latest @StA’s
Application & Dates
Application and Registration
- An application needs to be submitted for each new child interested in attending St. Apollinaris Catholic School. There is a non-refundable processing fee of $40.00. Open enrollment for the 2024-2025 school year will begin on September 1, 2023 for new families and can be downloaded from this section. Applications are only held on file for one year.
- Registration for returning students begins March 1, 2024 and ends March 15, 2024. Starting March 18, 2024, any openings unfilled by returning students will be opened to families selected from the wait lists. Registration fees are non-refundable.
Important Dates for 2023-2024 Admission
- Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten readiness screening tests begin February
- Notification of admittance: Within two weeks after testing
- Tuition assistance application due: TBA
Click here for the Admission Application.