- Who We Are
- Student Life
- Parent Community
- Support St. A's
- Back to School
- Facts SIS
- Code of Conduct for Catholic Workers
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- COVID 19 Safety Plan
- The Latest @StA’s
Application & Dates
Application and Registration
- An application needs to be submitted for each new child interested in attending St. Apollinaris Catholic School. Applications for Admission are accepted year round and can be downloaded from this section.
- There is a non-refundable processing fee of $40.00.
- Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten readiness screening tests begin February.
- Registration for returning students runs from the beginning to the end of March. Any openings unfilled by returning students will be opened to new applicants after this time.
Important Dates for 2021-2022 Admission
- Transitional Kindergarten screening: Ongoing - specific times will be given to applicants
- Kindergarten screening: Ongoing - specific times will be given to applicants
- Notification of admittance: Within two weeks after testing
- Re-registration for existing students: TBA
- Tuition assistance application due: TBA
Click here for the Admission Application.