- Who We Are
- Student Life
- Parent Community
- Support St. A's
- Back to School
- Code of Conduct for Catholic Workers
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- COVID 19 Safety Plan
- The Latest @StA’s
Student at St. Apollinaris are required to wear uniforms most school days. A detailed description of the dress code can be found in our Parent/Student Handbook. However, here are the highlights!
On the first day of school, picture day, and all Mass days students must wear the regulation full uniform.
|Jumper or Skirt (TK-5)||
|Sweatshirt (TK-5) optional||
|Sweatshirt (6-8) optional||
|Tie (6-8) optional||
Additional Uniform Instructions:
- All clothing needs to be an appropriate size.
- Plain white undershirts/undergarments may be worn under polo shirts or blouses. No printing, picture, or colors.
- Shoes must be appropriately fastened.
- Hair coloring and highlights are not acceptable.
- Girls’ hair accessories/headbands should match the uniform on Mass days and school picture day, no whimsical hair accessories are permitted on those days.
- Boys’ hair – must be neatly trimmed around the ears, above the collar in the back and above the eyebrows.
- No designs shaved into hair.
- Boys are to be clean-shaven.
- No makeup or nail polish.
- No expensive jewelry except: cross or religious medal on simple chain, medical alert bracelet and post earrings for girls.
- Only one post allowed in each ear.
- Watches are allowed, if a smart watch is worn it may only be utilized as a watch and not as a phone. If a student is found in violation of such, the watch will be confiscated and the parent will have to pick it up in the office after school.
- Hats and beanies can be worn outside during summer and winter months. Hats and beanies should not contain logos that are offensive or inappropriate in nature.
- Sweatshirts: St. A’s sweatshirt only – no other sweatshirts allowed.
- Jackets, gloves and scarfs are outside apparel and can only be worn outside, not in the classroom.
- Shorts worn under jumpers and skirts must be mid-thigh minimum in length and navy blue or black in color. These shorts must be worn on P.E. days.
- Students that are in the decathlon team may wear the sweatshirt, unless it’s a full uniform day.
Dress Code for birthdays, spirit days, and peace partner raffle winners (these days will be decided by the administration and will be announced in the weekly Shamrock Newsletter and SchoolSpeak)
Girls may wear pants, jeans, shorts, skirts or dresses (uniform length); sweaters, blouses or tops with sleeves, with or without a collar, (no leggings/tights, no midriffs, no spaghetti strap tops and/or tank tops are acceptable to wear over other clothing). No ripped, frayed or jeans with holes allowed. Athletic type shoes only.
Boys may wear pants or jeans, shorts at the knee/uniform length, shirts with sleeves, with or without a collar. Do not wear shirts/tops with inappropriate writing or pictures. No ripped, frayed or jeans with holes allowed. Athletic type shoes only.
The last Friday of the month, students are allowed to wear St. Apollinaris Spiritwear t-shirts/sweatshirts with uniform bottoms.
After high school registration takes place students in 8th grade have the privilege of wearing their high school sweatshirts. The 8th grade teacher will let students know when this may begin.School Uniforms can be purchased through Dennis Uniform Company – school code O23STA – 415-206-0111, Land’s End – 1-800-469-2222 – www.landsend.com/school. School sweatshirts can be purchased and logoed through Land’s End or Napa Valley Emporium – 253-7177. Used uniforms are available through purchase at the school office. 224-6525